Volunteerism is the backbone of organizations like ours, and it comes in a multitude of sizes, shapes, and talents. It can be spending just an hour a week to help around the office, or installing and maintaining a computer system, or writing newsletters.
Gifts of your time, talent, or treasure in any amount make a difference.
People with low vision suﬀer because their condition is one that does not make headlines and therefore does not draw the attention that other causes attract. We deeply appreciate the support we receive that allows us to continue expanding the low vision services we oﬀer.
There are a variety of ways to get involved with Spectrios Institute with the generous gift of your time, your expertise, or your ﬁnancial support. Here are just a few ways to get involved:
- Volunteer to help in our office
- Help out with a special skill or experience in education, administrative assistance, or fundraising
- Help with the planning of special events
- Speak about our programs to civic, religious, and other local organizations
- Provide patients with transportation
Won’t you consider getting involved with the Spectrios Institute?
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact Susanna Perrett, Director of Community Relations, at (630) 690-7115 x116, or sign up below.